- yurbuds sport earphones (they don’t fall out when you are working out - guaranteed)
- contigo 24oz water bottle (leak and spill proof - it’s the one i use and i love it)
- champion comfort grip medium resistance band
- gaiam fit plan (food and exercise journal, tips for getting started and staying in track)
- your lunch to-go kit
- rubbermaid lunch blox (sandwich kit)
- gaiam Rodney Yee’s daily yoga (used)
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (new)
- Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix (used)
- Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (used)
- Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (used)
all used dvd’s are in great condition. I just don’t need them anymore.
- must be following me (i will check)
- reblogs only
- winner will be chosen by random.org, so reblog as many times as you want
- will ship internationally, so anyone can win
- winner will be chosen July 14, 2013
- no ed/unhealthy blogs (recovery is fine)
i might add more if i can find more things to add. and boys i tried to find colors of things that you might like too. i love all of my followers and hopefully this stuff will help one of you out on your journey!!
i feel like people who eat breakfast really have their lives together
drag queens are so baddass jfc
Drag queens ftw
Wow… Just, wow…
Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie- Sweet treat or quick breakfast!
- 10 oz. (frozen) raspberries
- 1/4 cups cacao powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- maple syrup or dates (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to the blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Add ice for desired thickness
- Drink and enjoy!!!
healthysnax: Great IDEA! I’d personally use stevia instead of the maple syrup or dates, but I’ve made this before and it’s DEVINE!! I like to use strawberries or blueberries too sometimes instead of raspberries if you want a smoother smoothie without the raspberry seeds ^_^
Here’s my latest recipe for Paleo Banana Almond Muffins! No flour!
- 1 cup almond flour (I used trader joes brand)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (I didn’t have any so I used unsalted natural peanut butter which btw is not paleo)
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice (you could also uses cinnamon)
- 1 pinch sea salt
DIRECTIONS: Bake at 350F for 10-12 min!
More info on my blog here: http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/paleo-almond-muffin-recipe
Share, pin, reblog, and of course - get BAKING!!! Now! So gooooood!
Follow for fitness & nutrition! :)
Hey guys, my mom has been smoking since she was a teenager. Well now, she’s in her 40’s with diabetes. Her doctor says if she doesn’t quit smoking, she could go blind or lose her legs. My mom has always told me to never smoke & that’s its bad. But she doesn’t know how bad it is for her. My mom is my everything. I know it may seem a lot of reblogs, but it would really mean the world to me if you guys share this and reblog it!!
An excellent initiative, everyone reblog!!
REEEBLOOOG THIS!! <333
More Health and Fitness Infographics Here